Picture of Admin User
Desirable Features
by Admin User - Wednesday, 31 March 2010, 07:36 PM

Thank you all the students who have responded to the MOODLE accounts post. Inspired by the requests of the students on that thread, I am starting a new thread to gather any budding requests for new features required on the MOODLE.

As stated earlier, attendance seems to be one good candidate for integration into MOODLE. Another difficult candidate is marks. From the implementation standpoint, attendance is likely to be the easy one to work on. We will get something done for the next academic year.

Any other features and options that you require on this platform, please state them clearly in this thread.

Thanks in advance.

-Admin

Picture of Admin User
Desirable Features - News Section
by Admin User - Wednesday, 31 March 2010, 07:44 PM

A student also mentioned the "News section", which can be done. Let us think about this feature. "News Section" is one heavy duty section which demands constant attention from the staff members.

You may help us decide by telling us more about the requirements of the "news section" from a student point of view.

Picture of Manoj M
Re: Desirable Features
by Manoj M - Thursday, 1 April 2010, 10:40 AM

for example, i submit a  News forum, i want to delete it for some reasions.

what should i do

Picture of Admin User
Re: Desirable Features
by Admin User - Saturday, 3 April 2010, 12:44 AM

Because of the nature if the forum, a forum post must not be edited after posting. Otherwise a general cofusion about the status of the posts. Hence, we are not planning to provide such a facility